By reading some awesome articles about search engine optimization, you have been able to understand SEO concepts and strategies such as what is SEO-friendly content and how to write it? SEO certifications and courses allow you to understand the complete SEO if you want to be an SEO specialist.
It makes you enable how to increase the website’s traffic quickly. Some exams are required to get these certifications. Frankly speaking, there are no Google SEO certifications. But still, you are required to have some certifications in Search Engine Optimization to show your future clients that you have an average understanding of search Engine Optimization? and, How it works?
Google SEO Certification
As I said above, Google does not have any SEO certification course. But there are a variety of certifications that are required if you want to be a professional SEO specialist such as Google Analytics certification, Google AdWords certificate, Google Sales certificate, etc.
To get these certifications, you have the knowledge of a number of topics to go through a test like On-Page SEO, Keyword research, Google Penguin Updates, Off-Page SEO, Google Panda, Link building and many more.
This the single proven method to show your expertise. After taking the SEO certifications, you can add them to your CV that helps you to start your SEO career!
We all know that Google’s algorithm uses human power and machines to arrange its search engine results. Certifications are designed according to the Google documentation used by Google to train its employees to rate websites.
Certification provider carefully analysis these document its principles used by Google to manual evaluate the web pages.
You will learn What is main content, how content affects search engine optimization, the Met rating scale used by Google for evaluation, the E-A-T rating scale used by Google, and many more.
Google SEO Certification or Courses is for:
- SEO specialists
- SEO audit
- SEO experts
- Digital marketing experts
- SEO project managers
- Small business owners
Why Should You Get an SEO Certification?
An SEO course is a certified program that allows you to study the various aspects of SEO. Some courses are specialized in Off-Page SEO, some are for On-Page SEO, and others are designed for keyword research strategy. It is an additional educational experience that you get after some SEO courses.
SEO certifications normally offer advanced SEO training that helps you to become an expert in the SEO field.
The knowledge that you will get in Search Engine Optimization courses enables you to improve search engine rankings of a website, better overall website traffic and targeted keywords.
Why Should You Invest in SEO Courses?
Search Engine Optimization is a complex set of strategies or methodologies that are designed to make sure that the content you created is fine and ready to be judged by Google and other search engines.
Google always makes changes in its algorithms, rules, and guidelines. with this, SEO experts are also required to change their approach to adopt the new guidelines of Google with updated SEO strategies. Here, certifications and courses come in.
Best SEO Courses and Google SEO Certifications
Best SEO courses to required to go for are:
1. SEMrush Academy: SEMrush is referred to as a leading provider of SEO specialists tools, has a learning academy called SEMrush Academy. It provides a variety of courses in Content Marketing, SMM, PPC, and SEO.
It covers almost everything you need to be an expert, from SEO Fundamentals to Technical SEO. In SEMrush Academy, the knowledge of SEMrush toolkit is also provided. You will also learn how to use SEMrush toolkit for maximum benefit.
Price For the Course:
You are surprised to know that all the courses are totally FREE.
2. Udemy- SEO: On Udemy, you can get or experienced super SEO training at a cheap cost. You can learn there: How to Get a position on Page1 on Google search engine with WordPress and become a master of SEO?
Requirements of the course:
- You need to understand the basic concepts of SEO
- You are also to be able to use plugins
3. Yoast SEO Training: Yoast offers online courses to understand several different aspects. Their SEO training is complete and updated.
They also offer free courses for beginners and for other courses, prices vary from course to course.
4. The Blueprint Training: It is a yearly membership for SEO agencies and provides access to video training, proprietary tools, deliverable templates and many more. The Blueprint is highly recommended for executing SEO at a high level.
This training covers everything from beginning to deep technical SEO audits. From the beginning does not mean the basics of SEO because there is no introductory section for basics. You dive directly into complex problems mostly faced by small SEO agencies.
5. The SEO Playbook: The SEO Playbook is actionable Search Engine Optimization training programs that you can find anywhere online. Their courses are designed for intermediate to advanced SEO practitioners to better organic traffic and business leads.
If you are searching for SEO training that will provide the tools to train employees as well as land new clients then The SEO Playbook is highly recommending.
6. SEO Training Course by Moz: Moz is also the most reliable source of SEO knowledge. By joining it, you will be able to learn about Link Building, SEO Site Audits, Reporting on SEO, Keyword Research, On-Page SEO and much more.
Moz will also offer awesome customized training at the time of building an SEO team. It offers a variety of tutorials and trainings at different rates.
9. Gotch SEO Academy: It is an SEO platform for multiple courses. It is most famous for the White Hat SEO Mastery course.
This course will make you understand how to execute the White Hat SEO strategy in your business. White Hat SEO Mastery has best suited to the businesses that want SEO execution in-house as opposed to an expensive agency that unable to get better results.